The Solution is closer
Than You Think
- Do you spend enough time in your car and are tired of commuting to the gym, waiting for equipment or adjusting your schedule to avoid working out at peak hours?
- Want to create more efficiency of your time while incorporating a healthy lifestyle?
- Dislike being solicited at the gym or wish you had more privacy when working out?
Hughes Personal Training Could be Your Answer!
In home training is not for everyone. It's a conscious effort to change your life under the careful guidance and motivation of a certified trainer. It's most important to know, if you do it for the right reasons, you and those who love you, your body will provide you a lifetime of wellness for years to come. Fitness knows no age or barriers.
The convenience of working out in the privacy and comfort of your own home has multiple advantages:
- No crowds which means no lines, no germs from unclean facilities, no distractions
- Save on gas, mileage and commuting time
- Minimal investment for in-home equipment which you can use for years to come (no contracts/no maintenance fees/no sales pitches)
- Work around YOUR schedule and YOUR lifestyle – you are the boss!
- Supervised workouts which focus on your specific needs to achieve your fitness goals
Your first consultation is all it takes to assess your fitness level and identify a personalized program that best suits your needs.